About Danny's Little Taste of Texas
Danny’s Little Taste of Texas is Authentic Texas Style Barbecue. Danny Bell, the man behind Danny’s Little Taste of Texas, believes that Authentic Texas Style Barbecue is a product of love. That’s why their process is straight from Texas. In Texas, BBQ means ribs are dry rubbed and wood smoked. We take all of our meats and hand rub them with our own special spices, then we slow cook them for up to 14 hours. The smoker is the key element. If you can't taste the smoke flavor of barbecue, all the sauce in the world won't make any difference. It's a totally different concept. Sauce is always served, on the side.
Menu items at Danny’s Little Taste of Texas include: BBQ Ribs, BBQ Pulled Pork, BBQ Chicken, BBQ Brisket, Steaks, Burgers, Dogs, Fish, Tex-Mex, and More! The latest item is America’s Natural Cattle, Buffalo. At Danny’s Little Taste of Texas, Buffalo is available in burgers and Philly cheese steaks. It is leaner than fish, has 30% more protein than beef, more flavorful and a little sweeter than beef, and has no gamey taste!
Danny's Little Taste of Texas not only serves in-house, but also provides full catering services; from Platters to On-Site Full Service Chuck Wagon Ho-Downs. For any and all of your catering needs please give Danny a call at (860) 436-1236!
(see more events)
- Wild West Wednesday is TODAY!
- We Want To Hear From You!
- Wild West Wednesday is TODAY!!!
- An All-You-Can-Eat BBQ Buffet is This Sunday!
- A Wild West Wednesday Picnic Is Today!
- More All-You-Can-Eat Buffets Are On The Way!
- An All-You-Can-Eat BBQ Buffet Is This Sunday!
- Wild West Wednesday is Today!
- Happy Hour at Danny's This Thursday and Friday!