About Animal Medical Clinic of CT
A pet is like a best friend and can bring joy, love and treasured memories to a family or individual. With those happy moments comes a special responsibility to care for your animal friend.
At the Animal Medical Clinic, our promise to our animal patients is a high standard of care because we understand how important your animal friend is to you. Like any medical treatment, nothing less than the best will do. Your pet is a loyal companion, and when you entrust that friendship and trust to us, our qualified staff takes that responsibility seriously.
Tracy Powell, DVM leads the AMC by combining compassionate care with the latest in medical technology and treatment. Our friendly, experienced staff provides a host of pet care services, including vaccinations, dentistry, spay/neuter, and microchip identification.
At the Animal Medical Clinic, we offer holistic medical and surgical services. We have a full line of vaccinations, including canine and feline distemper vaccines that provide three years of immunity, rather than only one year of immunity. In house diagnostic testing for tick diseases (Lyme, Ehrlichia, Anaplasma), CBC, chemistry, pancreatitis, feline leukemia and feline AIDS give immediate results so appropriate treatments can be provided.
- Surgical and ultrasound/internal medicine specialists will come to the AMC to provide services for our patients at our hospital, rather than you having to bring your pet elsewhere.
- Dental cleaning and surgery keep your pet’s mouth healthy and smelling pleasant.
- The AMC believes in proper pain management for all pets, including those with arthritis and post operatively.
- Prescription diets are available for pets with special dietary needs including diabetes, weight management, kidney disease, urinary tract disease, and allergies.
- A complete pharmacy allows for convenient refills of most medications, dietary supplements and shampoos. Heartworm preventative and flea and tick medications are strongly recommended for all pets.
To request appointment availability, please fill out this form on our website. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.